Sunday, September 2, 2012

August Empties


Products I have used up this month. Now three are sample sizes, I a whole box full of samples that I need to go through and use so I started doing that this month. 


1. Its a 10 miracle leave in product. 18.99 at Ulta. I have already repurchased another bottle, I cant live with out this stuff. My hair wouldn't be manageable with out it.

2. Dove dry shampoo. 5.99 at Target. Once again already repurchased, only drugstore dry shampoo that I don't find leaving a build up or residue in my hair. 

3. Wella Professionals Enrich. Sample size. I have not purchased the full size, I felt like it didn't moisturize my hair like I wanted. My hair was still very dry feeling. 

4. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. 5.99 for .85 oz at Ulta, will be repurchasing the larger size soon. Love this product makes blow drying easy and keeps my fly away in check with out weighing my fine hair down.

5. Aveeno Smart Essentials daily detoxifying scrub. Haven't went and purchased the full size for the simple fact that I have other scrubs I need to finish using first. I really did like the feeling of this scrub. Not harsh at all yet I still felt that it did do the job. Left my face feeling smooth and refreshed.  

1 comment:

  1. They used that skinny serum on my hair in the US and I meant to get it cause it was so nice but didn't get a chance to buy it.

    I have a sample I'm gonna try that Wella stuff.

    ReplyDelete