Thursday, August 30, 2012

Random Thurdays


 
 
This weeks topic is If I had 1 million dollars.
This list could get long lol so Ill just hit they key points.
 
 
1. Give a bunch to the Testicular Cancer Awareness Foundation.
Why, well beacuse they were a big help when my husband was fighting this type of cancer. The women who runs this is truely a saint and her foundtation helps many. So remember ladies tell the men in your life early dection is the key to life.
 
2. Set up a college fund for my son.
 
3. Pay off all bills and buy some land and a house.
 
4. Lets face it I am a girl after all so yes some of this money would be spend on shoes clothes and makeup lol.











4 comments:

  1. Love it! It is so great that you would give money to a cancer awareness foundation! And yeah, you are right, you should definitely spend some money on shoes and clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great plans! Love it!

    Thanks for linking up with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with shopping I forgot to mention that!! I would go to Target and go nuts!!! Stopping by from the link up! Hope you'll stop by and say hello!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I love that you'd donate to a good cause that's so close to your heart. A big-o shopping trip would definitely be a must for me. This girl sure does love to shop :)

    Thanks for linking up with us, again. We love having you in our cool RT club!

    ReplyDelete