Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh Soft Skin

This has been my go to combo all summer long for keeping the dry skin at bay. The body scrub I use about once a week or so. I got it from Target form the Boots collection a while back, once I finish I will be making my own body scrub. The Body Dew a friend of mine turned me on to, you can find it on her page here Pure Romance by Sarah.

The Body Dew is amazing, its just Carnation oil and light scents. Even though its a oil i never feel greasy after apply. I apply after every shower and randomly through out the day. I really love to use this after shaving it stops that itch and irritation i sometimes get form the razor. I have it in Pear Berry scent but it does come in a few other scents. Original scent, Green Tea, Pomegranate, Mediterranean Fig, and Pink Cupcake. I'm ordering the Pink Cupcake next :) yummyness in a bottle.

The Boots scrub is a nice creamy scrub and does the job well. The scent is not strong and rinses off well. I use this about once a week in my shower routine. This is a big tub so it has lasted me for a very long time, but once it runs out I want to reuse the tub to make my own scrubs. Found many here on pinterest. I also use the scrub before apply my self tanner :) keeps the orange away :).


Please go check out Sarh's facebook page remember to like to be kept up to date on new products and promotions. https://www.facebook.com/PureRomanceVirginia



1 comment:

  1. You can make your very own sugar scrub out of body dew or try our brand new sugar polish! :)

    ReplyDelete