Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 2 of the Mommy Blogs

Pictures of my summer day typical day :)


 We are at our pool all the time if the weather allows :) best way to tire my son out :) 
 Not my best mile but its been months since working out was part of the daily routine


Love this magazine for ideas :) and the ads oh I love the ads. In the morning I do spend time reading all the new blog post and catching up on facebook and twitter and emails. Tomorrow my son starts school meaning I will have more free time to blog post and play with my love MAKEUP.




Remember to check out Krystal's Blog her daily mommy vlogs and to see the others that have linked up too :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait till Madilyn does preschool, I spend so much time and energy keeping her entertained and stimulated :) I totally need to come jump in your pool! oxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For being a apartment complex pool its awesome and always clean :). My son has been in parents morning out programs for the past two years but this is the first year we have real school stuff :) I'm so excited about plays and school pictures :)

      Delete