Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 3 of Mommy Blog Week

So yesterday was my sons first day back to school, so I took the time to just step away from the computer and go wander the stores around town. Shopping or rather window shopping is much easier with you a little boy in tow. I did however make some purchases that I posted to my Instagram, Bath and body works always gets me when they send a coupon. Also went into some stores that are not little kid friends like Kirklands they had fall and Halloween stuff out already. Also had points to us at Ulta so I wondered  around there too. 


My sons awesome coloring skills :) 



Saw this sign at Kirklands :) thought it was to cute. Might have to make a trip back saw many things I would love for my house. Just wish the store didn't have such a strong scent :( couldn't stay long because it caused me to get a headache.



Bath and Body works also had their Halloween stuff out, How cute is this Scentprotable :) I got the scent in  Vanilla Coconut. Love it its not to strong or to light.  

This is all I purchased on my window shopping trip. That watch was on clearance at Target for five dollars how could I pass that up. 



Be and sure to go check out the other mommy bloggers by heading over to Krystal's page. Krystal is also Vlogging all this week about how she organizes her day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment