Thursday, October 4, 2012

Its Fall Ya'll

Yes I threw the Ya'll out there I do live in the south lol. Anyways did some shopping over the past few days stocking up on a few new pieces to amp up my fall wardrobe. I tend to just buy a few new pieces to add to the clothes I already have, I wish I could buy a whole new wardrobe every season but I got to cloth my child too :)! So here are a few outfits I put together.

Casual day 

over sized cardigan from Old Navy along with the infinity scarf.
Tank from target
Skinny jeans from target
Boots form Sears last year 
Earrings my mother in law made :) 

Date Night

Shirt from Kohls(also comes in purple)
black leggings from target
Earrings form Icing
Boots from Charlotte Rouse


Day at the Pumkin Patch

Boots from payless (few years ago)
Besties with Testies Bracelet 
Jeans from Target
Tank from Target
Plaid Button up also form Target.


Can you see a Theme here Target lol. I shop there way to often. Now you tell me what will you being wearing for Fall? Whats your go to Style?


3 comments:

  1. A girl after my own heart...I love Target! Also, your style is totally awesome. That last look is something I'd consider 'dressing up' haha. Considering I wear nothing but simple tees, jeans, Converse or flats, it's definitely a step up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! everyone seems super excited about fall and winter recently xoxo

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the date night look! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete