Thursday, October 25, 2012

Random Thursday :)








What more can I saw about this weeks link up :)......Halloween is one of my favorite holidays even more so not that I have a child to celebrate it with. 
My son is overly excited....as you can tell Im getting my moneys worth for this custome :)
The neighborhood is all decorated, this house has take over its neighbors. 
I just love Skulls lol 
PUMPKIN CARVING I love this even more so that my husband is all about art :) we had to bust out the drill to carve this baby!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, Halloween with kids must be a blast! As a grown-up I feel a bit silly taking part ;-) But in Germany you hardly get any kids trick-or-treating. What a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your little dude's sporting his costume way before Halloween. Shoot, those things aren't cheap so he might as well get your dollars worth.

    We havent bought a pumpkin yet, probably get around to it this weekend. Maybe. Cleaning it out can be a real pain in the ass :/ Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin carving is awesome. So much fun! Halloween is not that popular in Germany, I am glad it is in America because I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never carved a pumpkin but I got one this year and I am going to carve it!! That pumpkin was a pain in the butt to carry it back to the car because it is huge!! Halloween is also my favorite holiday and I am so glad I have a little girl because I get to dress up and take her around trick-or-treating. The best part is raiding her candy bag.

    ReplyDelete