Monday, October 29, 2012

Can you ever have enough?

MASCARA!!!!

I mean really I have way to many. These are the new ones that I have pick up or got as samples. Just wanted to share my thoughts on them with you guys.

Rimmel Scandaleyes volume Flash Mascara
The brush is a traditional one on the larger side. The formula is on the dryer side. And yes it does give lots of volume with out flaky off later.

Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express "cat eyes"
Very very tiny curved brush and a very wet formulation. Didn't really do much for my lashes at all. Certainly no "Cat Eye".

Covergirl Lash Blast Luxe Mega Volume
Rubber brush on the larger size just like all the other Lash Blast mascara's. Also a dryer formulation. But there are sparkles in this mascara, its interesting to say the least. I don't see them on my lashes really but on the brush they are there. Also gives lots of volume.

Smash Box Full Exposure
Larger Traditional Brush with a really dry formulation. Wasn't to impressed with this mascara at all. Couldnt even notice a change in my lashes even with putting a few coats on my lashes.

Clinque High Impacted Mascara
Medium sized brush, wet formula. Do like this even with it having a wet formula. Its my every day mascara just enough volume and separation  The scent however is a bit strong(no other mascara listed has a scent)./

No comments:

Post a Comment