Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beauty Army Box

I had been debating the beauty monthly subscriptions for about a year, i looked into Birchbox many a times. Watched so many videos and blog post about it but I was always worried i would just end up with a bunch of stuff that I wouldn't use and I would feel it would be a waste of money. Then along came a twitter post about the new box called Beauty Army were you could pick out your own samples each month. It was a little more a month then Birchbox was but hey I get to pick the stuff I wanted to try that would cut down on the waste of samples I wouldn't use with not knowing what i would be getting each month. It seemed way more green this way. So I took the plunge and signed on up.

Took a bit to get my box, but that okay it just started in January and they had a great turn out of people that signed up. The samples I chose were:
  • Jeoco K-Pak revitaluxe hair treatment
  • Chella Anti-Fatigue eye mask kit 
  • Stivectin-SD Eye concentrate for wrinkles
  • Bling Tone Eye Shadow in the color Diamonds and Pearls
  • Lift Labs eye cream
  • SunFX Summers Secret Tanning Lotion
I am very pleased with the sample sizes. and I got one full size product too. The box itself is put together very well and I will for sure be using this again for storage and such. Every product was wrapped in tissue paper. They surely took the time with each box to get it just right. I have used a few products so far and will be posting future reviews on them.

2 comments:

  1. I signed up for Beauty Army as well (just did my post on it today), love the fact that you can choose your own samples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the post, Beautiful! We can't wait to see what you select in your next Kit!
    •Nancy-Lee, Social Media Editor
    BeautyArmy[dot]com

    ReplyDelete