Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sibu Beauty

A few weeks back I received some new face wash to try out from Sibu Beauty. They sent me their Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial cleanser. Now before this i have never heard of this little berry called Sea Buckthorn but it all sounded so interesting I was excited to check it out. Now researching this cleanser a little more I found that it was an organic product and was also Paraben-FREE and Cruelty-FREE.. Those last two words really got me hooked on the company and trying the cleanser full force. 




That night i used it for the first time and i must say it was really gently had a slight but not over powering citrus smell to it. Now normally i take a wipe to remover my makeup of the day and then wash with a cleanser to remover all the remaining residue and makeup that is left behind. But with this stuff i just skip the wipe step and went at it. The formulation is a gel type with little exfoliating beads. The beads are not rough at all and my face had no irritation from them, other cleansers with the beads in them normally leave my skin inflamed and red. After rinsing it also doesn't leave a funny residue or that dry squeaky feeling at all. 




My skin is always changing for a few months it will be really dry  and then oily and sometimes combination. After using this stuff for a few weeks i have notice its calmed down on changing so much (not sure its just the wash alone of it I just finally found the right combination of products). The redness is pretty much gone too and my one little zit i always get every few days has been gone for a week or so now. I also have been wearing less foundation since my face has calmed down :).  This hands down is by far the best cleanser i have tried in the last few years and will be purchasing more once this bottle runs out :). 


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your blog on Cafemom and I'm a new follower :) You can find me at http://emismom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete