Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ootd & Target clearance

Im wearing on my face today:
Mark. Primed for perfection
Covergirl and olay tone rehab foundation in 110 classic ivory
Blush is Maybelline expert wear in pinch o pink
I set it all with Bareminerals mineral veil
Eyes:
Two faced shadow insurance
Urban decay eye shadows :
Sin all over my lid
Last Call in the outer corner and crease
Toasted in the outer corner
Mascara is Urban Decay's supercurl curling mascara (which i love only have a travel size but once this runs out i will be purchasing a full size :)
Lips today is just some aquaphora its pretty dry here today so this is pretty much all i can wear any lip gloss or lipstick would look so bad lol


Today i wore a gray striped shirt form Kohls Junior section it has buttons down the right sleeve and is quarter length sleeves also 
A infinity scarf from old navy i wear this often 
jeans are from Target and my shoes were mini cowboy boots form Kohls


Jewelry was earrings my mother in law made (love her stuff) 
and
My Testicular cancer awareness bands i never leave home with out them


Also while i was grocery shopping today i noticed that many makeup products were on clearance today :) i picked up a blush form physicians formula the mood boosting one in the shade natural. I wanted to pick up more but they stuff was really getting picked through. 




1 comment: