Thursday, January 5, 2012

Quick note

Went to cvs this evening and found some new products that I can't wait to try and review for you girls.
First up is Super Stay 10 stain gloss by Maybelline in the color Mauve Dream.
Second up is the Color Tattoo eyeshadow by Maybelline in the color painted purple.
And last but not least a shadow stick from Almay.
I'm going to try them out for a few days get a feel for them and how they wear and then I will report back to you.





Disclaimer all products purchased with my own money and I will give my homers review good and bad.

5 comments:

  1. I like the look of the super stay stain gloss! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it to ,but i fear it might be a tad to dark, or i just need to get over my fear of a dark lip lol still testing that one out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the full review of the stain/gloss. I love lipstains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have Almay in Finland :/

    check my fashion/beauty blog

    searchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    xoxo Heidi

    ReplyDelete