Tuesday, December 20, 2011

In the Search for Moister

With the crazy weather we have been having down here in Georgia, my face has been having a little bit of a freak out. I have been having dry patches that I have never experienced before and my normal face lotion wasn't cutting it anymore. I needed something to treat these spots  and fast. So off on the hunt I went and this was the first product I found, Organic Face Super Balm from Boots. Found this balm at Target in the cosmetic section with all the Boots products, retails for about 8.99 and is 0.52 oz in the jar. 
This product is Paraben-Free, and the ingredients are as listed. Shea Butter, Sweet almond oil beeswax cetyl alcohol, Avocado oil and Argan oil. The consistency of the balm is interesting its not smooth but feels grainy at first almost like a scrub and not a balm, but as you rub it on your face it smooths out and leaves behind  soft moisturized skin.


And I must say this stuff has hydrated my skin like  you wouldn't believe. It takes very little and will last me for a good amount of time. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy and the dryness is gone. I apply this in  the mornings and evenings just on the spots that need the hydration the most. Those areas needing it the most are around my nose, chin, and forehead. Even adding my normal moisturizer over top its still doesn't clog my pours or cause any break outs. So if your face is in need of some hydration this winter I highly suggest you pick this up at your local Target and apply right away. :)  Your face with thank you for it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment