Wednesday, April 10, 2013

March GlossyBox

Spring Fling 
March GlossyBox 



Prestiche Soap~
A rose soap with Plumeria, Hibiscus,Shea and pure blend of beneficial oils. Made in CA. A full size is 125 grams for 16.99. The size sent a full size. Its smells amazing. But Im not sure if I will use it, I like to collect soaps and display them in a bowl in my bathroom. They never seem to get used I just cant bring to ruin their prettiness. A gift certificate worth 40$ to their store was also sent so I will be checking out their other stuff soon. 

Elite Models~
Liquid Eyeliner in Matte Brown. Full size is $15.00 and a full size is what was in the box. Its a very smooth formula and very matte. A brush tip applicator.  

Pixi~
Lid Last Shadow Pen in the color mocha mauve. Full size is $16.00 and a full size was in the box. You can find this product at your local Target. Its a very creamy eye crayon. Love the soft brown. Works well as a base and didn't crease on me. 

Modelco~ 
Cheek+Lip Tint. In the color Rose Red. At first I was scared of how deep red it was, but it blended out nicely on my cheeks leaving just a hint of color that lasted. I also wore this on my lips and its came of as my natural lip color but way better. Didnt feel drying at all on my lips like some tints/stains do. Full size is $24.00 

Sebastian Professional~
Shaper Fierce hair spray. I love travel size hair sprays so easy to just carry with you. This one smells like any other hair spray and works well for me not an all day hold but I have really found a hair spray that will hold all day long. Full size $17.00. 


Since this box was so great and had a lot of makeup products I filmed my first get ready with me video using the products. Please excuse the funny faces lol and poor editing skills. I plan on filming more stuff to go along with my blog and getting better at editing and just talking to the camera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment