Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag: Getting to know you!

Saw this tag floating around my Blogger feed So I thought I would join in on the fun :) Feel free to also do this Tag and share in the fun. (warning its a long questioner) 



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

It was straight four years ago, then I had my son and it is now wavy but still has some straight bits.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

Im on a hair color diet now, but when I did color my hair it mostly done at home

3. Do you do you own mani/pedi or go to a salon?

Both, I can do my own but really enjoy having someone else do them for me. They last longer and look better then when I do them myself. 

4. how often do you change your nails?

Not often, just don't seem to have time to wait for them to dry and then they chip a few days later. 

5. Do you polish your toes int he winter or just the summer?

Just in the summer

6. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?

Most days about five or ten minuets, I'm a mom so I try and get ready quick and on the fly. But when I'm going out with my girlfriends it can take me up to an hour.

7. What do you do first face or eyes?

Most of the time face first, unless its a smokey eye then I do them first.

8. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?

I collect it, its not that I have to have it all but if its pretty I do. Some stuff I just want to get so I can display it because its just to pretty to use. 

9. How often do you wear false eyelashes?

Once a year I already have long lashes and mascara will work just fine. But for sepcial occasions I will put on a half strip to jazz it up a bit.

10. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?

No, If I'm not leaving the house or just not feeling it I wont wear makeup. There are days though I just want to play with makeup and will do a full face and never leave the house.

11. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?

Sure do but its not an every day thing.

12. Will you leave the house with out makeup?

Yes I will, I go to the gym three days a week and I dont wear makeup to work out.

13. How many high end products do you have?

I cant count them on on hand. 

14. Do you plan your ootd every night or decide when you're getting dressed?

I just get up and get dressed, only time outfits are planned is when I travel so I pack smart.

15. How often do you change your handbag?

Not often I only have three

16. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?

I wake up between six and seven am every day and go to bed normally around ten

17. How often or when do you work out?

Three days a week but soon will be moving it up to five days a week. 

18. Left handed or right

Left

19. How tall are you?

5'5"

20. Do you speak any foreign languages?

I know a few words in German and can understand it enough to service (I hope).

21. How many pets do you have?

One Dog, Two Cats, One Bata Fish

22. How often are on blogger?

Daily reading blogs, I post once a week sometimes less 

23. Do you read comments posted on blogs?

I do read a few on other blogs and I read all the ones posted to my post.

24. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other post?

Yes I do, I have a wish list of the things I would like to try 

25. How did you come up with your blog name?

Just thought it fit 

26. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?

Right now my Iphone5, on the hunt for a camera 

27. How often do you clean your house?

Daily

28. Whats your favorite color?

Purple

29. Do you swear?

Like a sailor, unless children are around or I'm in the company of others that don't enjoy hearing those types of words

30.What are you doing with the rest of your day?

Just some cleaning and preparing for my parents to visit this weekend.

Wow that was long :) But thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment