Saturday, February 2, 2013

Jumbo Lippies




This post is to go over my thoughts about Revlon, Covergirl, and Neutrogena's jumbo lip balm sticks. 




Neutrogena MoistureSmooth color stick

In the color Soft Raspberry, very soft fruity scent. Smooth application not waxy at all. Has a muted shine to it. Last a good while on the lips. Found this at Ulta for 8.99. 

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain.

In the color Honey, very minty scent. Very smooth application as well. Very high shine and last a long while. After shine wears away the color is still there. Found at Target for 7.49

Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm

In  the color Scarlet Twist. First of the smell is a bit much for me, smells like a crayon. Also last a good while and is very moisturizing. Its just that smell I cant get past it. Very shiny and highly pigmented. Found at Target for 6.99. 

Here is a swatch on my hand. 


In all I do like all three. Revlon is my favorite but its also the first one I have ever had. The Covergirl I want to get some other colors I just hope the rest don't smell like a crayon its very harsh to me. I do find myself wearing these more then regular lipstick or lip gloss. Its a quick and easy application and as a mom Im all about a quick use product. 

5 comments:

  1. Great post - I love the Revlon ones, only ones I've tried though! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pencil lippies as they are so easy to apply! I tried the RJBKBS and think its great!

    Found you through the blog hop

    www.betterwithbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete