Friday, November 2, 2012

Fotm ( Face of the month)

As a stay at home mom sticking to a routine and the same products helps me get ready quick. Dont really have much time in the mornings with a preschooler to chase after, feed, and get off to preschool.  But I also dont want to stay in my pj's all day with my hair in a pony tail. So these are the products I have been reaching for pretty much every day this month. 
Face:
Clinique Even Better Foundation in 02 Fair
CoverGirl & Olay pressed powder in 330 Light
Tarte Amazonian Clay in DollFace
Lips:
 Color Sensational High Shine lip gloss in 110 Mirrored Mauve
Eyes:
Urban Decay Eye Shadow 
Twice Baked
Sell out
Stray dog
CoverGirl Last blast Luxe mascara 
Maybelline MasterDrama eyeliner in Bold Brown

Closer look of the Urban Decay pallete




No comments:

Post a Comment