Friday, November 30, 2012

CoverGirl BlastLipstick Bzzagnt Campaign

The colors I received (from left to right):
Vixen, a bright pink and shimmery pink 
Stunner, bright coral and golden orange
Minx, chocolate brown and a golden hue 


Ill be honest, I have purchase one of these blastlipsticks in the past and was completely disappointed in it. It was dry and very hard to blend and just didn't work well with my lips. Now that being said these there that I was sent form BzzAgent are the total opposite.  Very creamy and blend amazingly. now the coral and brown are not colors I would pick for my skin tone but that pink I can work with. 

They have no scent and no taste, both a plus in my book. They also have some staying power tried out the coral color on my lips just to see if I would like it and it stayed on all day even after trying to make it fade. The color was still a bit right for me I think. I also like that you can wear eight on their own or in many combinations. I do recommend using a lip brush if you are going to high light with the shimmery color its just. 
 easier. 

Just as a reminder I am a member of the BzzAgent a great website, go and sign up and you can also join in on great campaigns such as this. They are who asked me to do this campaign and sent me the lipsticks.




No comments:

Post a Comment