Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Eyes!!




 I got new Glasses :), but that's not what this post is about lol. I got new eye shadow also and just wanted to tell you about it. While at Target grocery shopping , this is always how I get roped in lol, I saw the end cap display. Maybelline has new eye shadow, Luminous Lights four new quads. I chose Lavender lights. 

I was so excited for this quad, its a such a lovely mix of brown and lavender. The color payoff sadly takes some work and a primer helps. I also noticed a lot of fall out because the shimmer is more like glitter chunks but its not over powering by any means. The shadow will function better with a Primer, I used Urban Decay today under the swatches. 
There are three other quads in this Luminous collection. Opal lights, Golden lights, and Rose lights. I really want to go back and get the Rose lights it was very pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment