Sunday, July 29, 2012

July Empties

New monthly Blog post. Going to write about the products I have used up and what i felt about them. This will also help me actually finish up products, I have found myself with tons of products that I have not finished and simply forgot about. 






















Tresemme Nourishing Rituals liquid gold shine therapy. 
Got this hoping to help my hair have more shine and be more soft. Well my hair was softer and its a really light weight conditioner but I didnt notice anymore shine then normal. It was around $5.00 so not a bad price but I just expected more lol. Not sure if I will repurchase this as of yet. 



























 John Frieda Luxurious Volume Refresher. Got in my hunt for a dry shampoo, this was marketed as a refresher of your style like at the end of the day type thing. The spray did give my hair volume and I did feel like it got rid of the dullness or the oil build up.But it left behind a film that i could feel and that film was there till I washed it out. Because of this film filling I wont be re purchasing and going back to using my Dove dry shampoo love that stuff. Paid around six dollars for this product.  
















Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads. I cant not tell you how much I love this product. it removed all the dirt and makeup of my face. I really loved that the pad is two sided one is smooth and the other is exfoliating but its gentle enough for every day use. I purchased mine at target for around seven dollars.  I tend to use these more then my makeup remover wipes because this you rinse off and with the wipes I still find myself rewashing to remove the film feeling on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment