Friday, June 8, 2012

My Summer Lip

This summer Im all about pink lips and also one step looks. Stains and gloss are my go to  lip products this summer but four are my all time will always reach for kinds. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, they are new to the market and i love them. They are like big lip pencils of highly pigmented balm. They tingle a bit with a minty smell  only complaint is they do feel a bit thick on the lips but other then that love them. Going with my love with pinks and neutrals for the summer I have the colors Precious and Honey. Im also loving lip gloss for that shiny wet looking lip. NYX are my go to with gloss for the simple fact that they stay and are true to color. I have Beige which is by far from that its a really nice baby doll pink and I have Chandelier a glittery pink that is nice one its own or over another color.



Tell me what is your favorite summer lip look? 



No comments:

Post a Comment