Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation



Just a quick review of Revlons newest foundation.

The shade I picked up is Shell (130), whats nice about this product is they have shades with a pink undertone and a yellow undertone. My shade yes a yellow undertone, its very creamy and very light weight. Its got a light to medium coverage but not full. It is nearly naked after all :). I have applied this with my hands and a brush (sigma f80). I found that with my hands it had more of a tinted moisturizer finish, but with a brush it did cover some of my freckles. This foundation didn't last a whole day for me, but I haven't found one that does. but I got a good works day worth. Its also at a good price point of Ten dollars at my CVS. If you are looking for something that is light and don't need a lot of coverage then this would be a good one to try. 




No comments:

Post a Comment