Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Garnier Fructis Bzzagent Campaingn


I was invited to join the bzzagent campaign for Garnier Fructis new shampoo and conditioners the triple conditioner version. I was excited to except because I was on a search for some new shampoos and conditioners. My hair is a mixture of straight wavy some what dry and frizzy too. Based on the survey I filled out they determined I needed the Triple Nutrition formula. I used it the first night after reviving the products and I was insistently  happy with the results. I could comb through my wet hair with out using a leave in conditioner. The smell is light and not harsh at all which is nice. I have been using them for few weeks now, only wash my hair every second or third day, and yes I still have some shedding going on but its about half of what it was. I will be purchasing this shampoo and conditioner once i run out of what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment